5.11.2006

 

Florida Boob Inspector

Just when I thought I was a pretty smooth cat I ran across a story about a Florida man who came up with an ingenious way to cop a feel. Apparently the 76-year-old man, Mr. Philip Winikoff, was going door-to-door in a Florida neighborhood pretending to be a doctor offering free breast exams. Sheer genius, I know, especially since it worked. Wish I'd thought of it! The good news is that apparently handling sweater-puppies on false pretenses is illegal. Not so smart after all you dirty, old, genius of a man, you!

Him: Evil-genius, ladies' man, incarcerated.
Me: Benevolent-genius, ladies' friend, not in jail.
Winner: Close, but all the boobage in the world can't beat the sweet taste of freedom. Me.


The Smoking Gun: Fake Breast Doc Busted

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?